Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fallen

I messed up today for the first time since the beginning of June. I was doing great and now I am not sure how I am doing. I did realize something though God does forgive me, but Satan doesn't want me to realize that. He wants to keep me under his power and I have been. I have opened doors to him that should have been kept closed.

Life has been so confusing lately. Shawns work has been slow. We are moving back to PA in November. Now keep in mind I have been pushing this, but at the same time I am scared.

Why can't I just be the submissive wife that keeps her mouth closed and let her husband lead? Because he doesn't have a good track record leading and I am scared to. I don't trust him. Father, this is the man you have put at the head of this household help me to submit to him and trust him as the leader of the family. Help me to step out of the way.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hi Natalie! Thanks for the comment - it's always good to know that other mamas don't have it all down. It's so much harder than I thought it would be... and still, so much better.
Try to remember that God is seeing you through the lens of Christ's sacrifice - to Him, you are clean and forgiven. The best way Satan gets to me is through being hard on myself - don't let him!
Oh - and work is going well! It's tough to squeeze it in between baby stuff, laundry, dishes, dinner... but I love being able to work from home and have a project or two outside of Mama-land! Thanks for asking!!