Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Week From Today

Sorry I haven't posted much on here. My main blog is xanga.com/thesmelloflavender and that is where I post most of my pictures of my family and blog.
Well, we are moving a week from today. We will be out of the house on Monday and staying in a hotel in Palm Springs that night after we pick up my grandparents. I am feeling a little better about the move and I think I am trusting God in this.
I voted this morning and I guess you could say bitter against all of the people who voted for Obama. Even so I am going to trust God in all of this. I guess they only voted for him, because it is what God wanted. I am going to trust Him and Him only.

1 comment:

Mishel said...

Praying for you today Natalie...I hope we can keep in touch.

mamafergee@msn.com

Blessings to you!