Saturday, February 20, 2010

Found out yesterday that a baby was stillborn yesterday she was 31 weeks and the cord was wrapped around her neck. The cord it is supposed to give life, but so often it brings death. I don't understand how God can allow things like this to happen. I hate death. I hate when people who are close to me die or have someone else die that is close to them. I don't understand. I want to understand that all of the ways of the Lord are gracious and compassionate. This baby girl would have been the 1st baby born to this young couple, a couple who were excited to have her. She would have been the 5th grandchild born to grandparents who will now never know what it would feel like to hold her. Jesus please bring your comfort to this family and help us understand.

No comments: